Thursday, 28 April 2016

Ginza Calla: Bad Experience & Review

When I signed up for the unlimited upper lip package, I didn't know that after 6 months, the interval between sessions would change from 2 to 3 months. But since it was an unlimited package, I let it slide. During each of 3 months' interval, the hair on my upper lip is still visible and I was advised not to shave.

However, after a year, there was NO RESULT, the treatment was ineffective.

I wanted to request to change back to 2 months, but then I was told that after a year, the session will be ONCE EVERY 4 MONTHS?! If the result is effective, I wouldn't mind. Who wants to spend the extra time and effort to go down so often. I doubt the result will be better with a longer time interval. And I have to bear with visible upper lip hair during the four months!?

I was trying to negotiate with the shop manager (I assumed) and she told me about the hair cycle and so I have to switch to 3 or 4 months after a year, blah blah.

Then I said the results was not effective and she told me I can upgrade to a better IPL treatment with a one time $100+ payment!! And I can switch to 2 months interval in this case. WHAT?! I've been wasting all my time for a lower grade/ineffective treatment? And what's all the bullshit about hair growth cycle of 3-4 months.

I had purchased Ginza unlimited package to see how long will it start to be effective and then decide if I want to sign up for other parts. But now, I feel its business practices is unethical. What if I signed up and the result is ineffective, and then they asked me to pay more to upgrade?! They'll probably say that they will use the better technology for such packages. But integrity shows in the small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment